Legal Notice and Conditions of Use
1. Identifying data
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society, we hereby inform you that this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) governs the access to and use of the present Internet portal www.meddeas.com (hereinafter the “Website”), which is owned by the entity:
- Owner: Multilingual Education Development & Support SL, (which operates under the brand name MEDDEAS)
- Corporate Address: PC Galaria c/V nº3, 2ºD. 31191 Cordovilla
- CIF: ES – B71078950
- Corporate registration information: tomo 1598 libro 0 folio 107 hoja NA-31714 Inscrip. 1
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: + 34 948 983 539
4. Use of the Website
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website shall be carried out under all circumstances under his or her exclusive responsibility. The User commits to use the Website as well as its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, or public order. When using the Website, actions including but not limited to the following are prohibited:
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, or any MEDDEAS server by means of hacking or falsification, password theft, or any other unlawful means.
- Behaving in any way that could damage, interrupt, or cause any error in the operation of the Website or a third-party device, in particular causing the unnecessary saturation of the infrastructure of the Website as well as the systems and networks connected to the Website.
- Sending, installing, or publishing any harmful program, virus, or file.
- Collecting, disseminating, or supplying third parties with the personal information of other users.
- Reproducing, distributing, or manipulating the content of the Website without the express permission of its owner.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
All of the rights over the intellectual and industrial property as well as over all of the information contained on the Website (images, brands, graphic designs, source code, design, browsing structure, databases, and any other content appearing on it) are exclusively owned by MEDDEAS, or when applicable, are duly licensed by the owner.
The names of other products, services, and companies that appear in this document or on the Website may be brands or distinctive markings registered by their respective legitimate owners, without this implying that access to the Website by the User grants the latter any right over the aforementioned brands or registered distinctive markings.
The User is only authorized to view and obtain a private temporary copy of the content for his or her exclusive private and personal use on his or her information systems (software and hardware), under the condition that this content is not subsequently transferred to third parties. Subject to the prior exceptions, the User is expressly prohibited from doing the following: reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, resending, or using, in any way, by means of any medium or procedure, any of this content, except in the cases that are legally permitted or have been expressly authorized in writing by MEDDEAS and/or the owner of the corresponding rights. For information purposes but not exclusively:
- The User is not authorized to use the information on the Website for the purpose of carrying out business or professional activities (direct sales or for any other business purpose as well as the commercialization of this information in any way).
- The User is not authorized to remove, ignore or manipulate the “copyright” or any other protection mechanisms.
- The User is not authorized to disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the databases in which the Website’s information is stored. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this Website, its resale, as well as any breach of the industrial and intellectual property rights of MEDDEAS will give rise to the liabilities established by the law.
In the event that the User sends information of any type to MEDDEAS by means of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees, and accepts that he or she has the right to do so, that he or she is not infringing on any intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets, or any other third-party rights, and that said information is not of a confidential nature.
If the User is aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law, or which could constitute an infraction in terms of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he or she must immediately inform MEDDEAS of this fact via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Link policy
MEDDEAS does not control the content, conditions of use, or practices of third-party websites, nor does it assume responsibility for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that MEDDEAS is not responsible for the availability of other third-party websites and does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages incurred due to access to third-party content by means of the possible connections, ties, or links of websites to which the Website links.
The function of such hypertext links or technical linking devices (such as links, banners, or buttons), depending on the case, is exclusively that of informing users of the existence of other sources of information or other Internet services or content. Under no circumstances will MEDDEAS be held responsible for results obtained through these hypertext links or technical linking devices (e.g. links or buttons) or for the consequences derived from their access by Users (linked websites). This third-party content is provided by these third parties, and as such MEDDEAS is unable to control the lawfulness of such content or the quality of the services offered in it. MEDDEAS does not offer or sell, of its own accord and/or by means of third parties, the information, content, and services available on linked websites, nor does it approve, supervise, or control in any way the content and services or any type of materials of any nature that exist on these linked websites, with the User assuming full and exclusive responsibility for browsing on these websites.
Furthermore, the inputting of hypertext links or technical linking devices (e.g. links, banners, or buttons) for business purposes on webpages not related to MEDDEAS permitting access to the present domain is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of MEDDEAS. Under no circumstances will the existence of such hypertext links imply the existence of trade or business relations with the owner of the website from which the hypertext link originates, nor does it imply MEDDEAS’ acceptance of the content or services of that website. Under all circumstances, MEDDEAS reserves the right to prohibit or deactivate at any time any hypertext link or technical linking device (e.g. links, banners, or buttons) linking to its website, especially in the event of the illegality of the activity or contents of the website in which the hypertext link or technical linking device is contained.
7. Limitation of liability
MEDDEAS declares that it has adopted all of the necessary technological measures, to the extent of its capabilities, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Website, and commits to make periodic improvements to prevent any error in content appearing on the aforementioned Website.
MEDDEAS does not guarantee nor does it assume liability for:
- The availability or continuity of the content of its Website.
- The absence of errors in the Website’s content.
- Temporary interruptions in the service, delays, errors, incorrect functioning, and in general, any other inconvenience that originates from causes that are outside the control of MEDDEAS and/or which are due to fraudulent or illegal use by the User and/or which are the result of force majeure.
- The nonexistence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s information systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files contained in the systems.
- The User’s use of the contents of the Website in such a way that may constitute a violation of any type of regulation, whether national or international, relating to intellectual or industrial property rights or any other third-party rights.
- Possible security errors that may arise or possible damage that may be caused to the User’s information system (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored on it, as the consequence of incorrect browser operation or the use of out-of-date browser versions.
- For the state of the links contained in the Website and which may lead the User to other websites or webpages managed by third parties. MEDDEAS is not responsible for the contents or the state of the aforementioned websites and webpages, nor does accessing these websites and webpages by means of the Website imply that MEDDEAS recommends or approves of their content.
8. Confidentiality and data protection
9. General conditions of the use of social media profiles
MEDDEAS’ social media profiles may include reviews, recommendations, or declarations from third parties that do not necessarily reflect the opinions of MEDDEAS or that are not indicative of its commitment to a certain line of action.
The information provided by means of MEDDEAS’ profiles on social networks should by no means be considered equivalent to in-person professional advising.
MEDDEAS does not assume liability for the actions of Users, with Users assuming full responsibility for the consequences of anything that may derive from the following:
- If information not published or shared by MEDDEAS or which has been published by a non-associated third-party appears on its social media profiles.
- If the social media platform is not operational due to technical reasons attributable to the owner of this platform, third parties, unexpected causes or force majeure, with these circumstances being the responsibility of the social media platform, or when applicable, the third party.
- If the social media platform modifies any of its legal notices and/or conditions of use.
All notifications and communications (hereinafter “Notifications”) from the User to MEDDEAS are considered effective, for all effects, when they are carried out by means of the forms for this purpose on the Website; as are notifications and communications when they are sent via the email address email@example.com. Likewise, all Notifications from MEDDEAS to the User are considered to have been effectively carried out if they were carried out using the data provided by the User, with his or her consent, and by means of any legally valid communication medium. To this effect, the User acknowledges and guarantees that all of the data provided by him or her is accurate and correct, and that he or she will keep it duly updated.
12. Duration and termination
The existence of the Website as well as the provision of the services offered by it has, in principle, an indefinite duration. Nonetheless, MEDDEAS is authorized to cancel or suspend the provision of the aforementioned services and cancel the Website at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, MEDDEAS will inform users in advance regarding the termination or suspension of the Website as well as the services offered on it, where applicable.
13. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute related to the use of the present Website will be governed by Spanish law, and the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Pamplona will have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes that may arise or proceedings that may be lodged as a result of the provision of the services and/or the content of the Website, as well as around the interpretation, expansion, compliance and/or non-compliance of that which is established here, except in the event that any other imperative regulation were to establish a different jurisdiction.
The present Legal Notice and Conditions of Use were last updated on 20/05/2018. © MEDDEAS. All rights reserved.